At the same time, it is quite possible to sit on the twine. It is enough to systematically perform certain stretching exercises. Here are a few of them that will help you achieve your goal.
1. Bends forward with hands “locked” behind the back.
A simple and easy relaxing exercise that will stretch your hamstrings well and improve your back flexibility.
2. Seated bends to one leg and to both legs at the same time.
Reaching your socks will be tricky, but when you reach, there will be nothing left for the twine.
3. Deep lunges forward.
Stretching the leg muscles in such a lunge is simple and convenient. And most importantly, efficiently.
4. Power stretching in a standing position.
We transfer the weight to one leg, and the other, bending at the knee, lift it up. We straighten the leg, holding it with our hand. Great body weight stretching exercise!
5. Twine with support.
Actually, this is almost a twine, but with insurance in the form of a cube or a folded fitness mat. Lunge with your right foot forward. Lower the left knee to the floor. Shift your weight back by straightening your right leg and place a fitness cube under your thigh. Then we change the leg.
- Do not believe if they tell you that they will teach you how to sit on the splits in a month. Flexibility is naturally different for everyone. Someone will need a week for this, while others will need a year.
- Exercise regularly. Let it be 15-20 minutes, but every day.
- Always start with a warm-up. In order not to damage the ligaments, the muscles must be warmed up. It’s ideal to stretch out in the evening after a hot shower or run.
- Exercise slowly and smoothly, and listen to your body.