The sports nutrition complex for getting relief was developed by SportsWiki experts using data obtained on the basis of a critical analysis of the properties of sports nutrition, while taking into account numerous customer reviews, materials from independent articles and modern sports literature. This bundle is based on the most effective additives that go well with each other and have a pronounced synergistic effect.
Who is this complex suitable for?
The complex of sports nutrition for relief is suitable for people with moderately expressed fat mass (fat fold less than 3 cm – measured at the level of the navel, 3 cm to the side), regardless of gender, without pathology of the cardiovascular system. In many ways, this bundle is similar to a weight loss complex, but there are some differences (composition, intake regimen and diet).
As a rule, well-fed beginners begin bodybuilding classes with weight loss, and then gradually switch to work on relief. The efficiency of the complex is confirmed by its wide practical application.
In more than 70% of cases, the desired results were obtained, which is a very high indicator of effectiveness, in 20% a positive result was obtained, while side effects occurred in less than 10% of cases, which indicates a high degree of safety of the complex.
1. Pre-workout complex
- BSN NO-Xplode – combines three important systems: L- arginine (nitrogen donor) to improve blood circulation, that is, muscle nutrition. Creatine – increases strength and muscle growth, improves muscle definition. Complex pre-workout NO-Xplode from BSN increases the intensity of training, contributing to burning more fat. It also contains some vitamins and minerals. Consumption : Drink 1 serving 30-45 minutes before each workout.
Replacement: Trac Extreme-NO by MHP , Fierce by SAN , Xpand Xtreme Pump by Dymatize
- On rest days, you can take creatine monohydrate , this supplement, in addition to stimulating muscle growth, enhances the secretion of insulin-like growth factor , which contributes to the formation of relief.
- Fast Protein ( 100% Whey Gold Standard ) – Essential to preserve muscle tissue, which begins to actively break down when following a low-calorie fat-burning diet. It is one of the key components of the complex and has a strong evidence base. The expert system will allow you to calculate the daily protein requirement, based on this, determine the number of servings of 20-30 g. Take fast protein immediately after sleep to suppress morning catabolism, 1 hour before training and 30 minutes after training. Use the remaining portions between meals.
- Complex protein ( Syntha-6 from BSN ) or slow protein ( casein ) – a protein with a long absorption period, will satisfy the body’s needs for amino acids at night. Take 1 serving before bed.
- SAN Intra Fuel is a branched chain amino acid complex. This link of the complex is aimed at preserving muscle tissue in conditions of training stress, it has a pronounced anti-catabolic effect . BCAAs have a wide range of effects, not only protecting muscles, but also promoting the breakdown of fat and suppressing appetite. In addition, Intra Fuel contains reductants, antioxidants and some vitamins that are important when working on relief. Reception Mode: Take Intra Fuel during your workout. It should be noted that the feasibility of using BCAAs in the presence of protein has not been proven. Read more: Protein and BCAA .
4. Mild fat burner
- L-Carnitine – Power System L-Carnitin is the safest fat burner and also protects muscles from breakdown. Carnitine has a positive effect on the state of the cardiovascular system and has no side effects. Carnitine accelerates the transport of fat molecules into the mitochondrial matrix – the site of their destruction. Reception: Take one serving 30 minutes before training, in the morning after sleep. On rest days, take 1 serving in the morning and at lunchtime. Drink carnitine on an empty stomach.
- If you want to achieve maximum fat burning effect, use thermogenics .
5. Vitamin and mineral complex
- Opti-men for men or Opti-women for women – all metabolic reactions, muscle growth and fat breakdown proceed with the participation of vitamins and minerals, so good results are unthinkable without a high – quality vitamin and mineral complex . Provided that the diet when working on the relief limits the intake of vitamins and minerals from food, this complex of vitamins becomes very important. These supplements are optimized for sports, creating the ideal conditions for mass gain and fat loss. Reception: Take 1 capsule 2-3 times a day after meals.
Replacement: Animal Pak by Universal Nutrition , Activite Sport by MHP
6. Optional components (optional)
- Cortisol Blockers – One of the best Lean FX from Anabolic Xtreme – inhibit the secretion of the catabolic hormone cortisol , a hormone that promotes fat storage and causes muscle breakdown. Its effect is especially pronounced during training for relief and weight loss. Reception mode: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day.
- Omega-3 – Lipidex from SAN – Essential polyunsaturated fatty acids play an important role in fat metabolism. Omega-3s promote weight loss, protect the cardiovascular system, lower bad cholesterol and have many other beneficial effects. They have no side effects. Dosing regimen: 2 times a day, 3 capsules.
- Anabolic complexes are the optimal choice of Myotest from SAN . This supplement increases testosterone levels and allows you to maintain maximum muscle. Take 3 capsules twice daily, with food or immediately after meals.
7. Diet and exercise
- Diet when drying and working on a relief is a must
- Relief training – highly desirable